Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is one
of the main components of CLINICCARE™ skin care products. Hyaluronic
acid plays an important role in the metabolic processes as an
interaction mode and in the cellular synthesis and it protects the
cellular immunity and helps prevent infections. One of the most
important properties of this element, is the moisture retaining capacity
in a weight of up to 1000x bigger then it’s own. Natural restoration of
the cells depend on the level of hyaluronic acid in the skin, that
decrease when we age.
The problem with the absorption of ordinary hyaluronic acid is that it’s molecules have a diameter of 3000 nm, the intercellular space however only has a 100nm diameter. This is the reason why it is impossible for the ordinary hyaluronic acid molecules to penetrate the deep layers of the skin – this can only happen by direct injection of hyaluronic acid. Japanese researchers have developed low molecular hyaluronic acid, which is thousands of times smaller than ordinary hyaluronic acid molecules, meaning that this can penetrate the deepest layers of the skin without being injected.
WHY CHOOSE CLINICCARE™?
Our skin care products are oriented towards professional use and are only available in medical clinics, aesthetic beauty salons and SPAs.
- CLINICCARE™ products are technologically advanced cosmeceutical products with immediate and visible effects.
- CLINICCARE low molecular hyaluronic acid is thousands of times smaller than ordinary hyaluronic acid molecules and can deeply penetrate the skin to hydrate and rejuvenate from the inside.
- Special formulas assures remarkable results because of the unique combination of highly effective active ingredients.
- CLINICCARE™ use the latest technologies to obtain the highest possible level of safety.
- All CLINICCARE™ skin care products are developed to guarantee a profound and long lasting hydration to the skin.